We are helping
companies reshape industry
Why Us ?
- We partner with a large network of Investment Banking firms specializing in each technology vertical
- We provide growth capital raised from our Network of High- net-worth Individuals, Family Offices, Institutional Investors and Venture Funds
- We assist founders, investors and employees achieve liquidity for their common shares, preferred stocks, warrants and options in private and IPO financing transactions.
Experience and ability to solve complex problems that require developing diverse teams,
joint ventures, and alliances to achieve high value common objectives.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Satwik Ventures is focused on providing growth capital for
late stage technology firms. We have been investing in innovative companies since 2000.
Target firms have unique patented technologies and a proven product and have recurring and growing revenues.
Satwik Ventures is helping companies reshape their respective industries through technology. We provide the following services to enable them to reach their objectives.
- Invest Growth Capital in late-stage companies via SPV (Separate Purpose Entity) struc- ture
- Help raise additional capital raised thru our Network of Family Offices and Investment bankers
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software, SaaS
- Tech Enabled Services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital Media
- Selected Healthcare
Our investment team includes seasoned operations personnel, investment experts, investment bankers, and legal advisors who have significant experience assisting firms to raise capital via Regulation A+. Our team members were involved in the creation of the JOBS ACT and were proactive in the approval of Regulation A+ by the SEC.
We have organized a highly skilled national network of broker-dealers, analysts, accounting firms, trading platforms, and research analysts to provide all resources required to raise capital, trade shares, and maintain positive investor relationships. We have the experience and ability to solve complex problems that require developing diverse teams, joint ventures, and alliances to achieve high value common objectives.
Hey there, this is a cookies enabled notification. Close it once and it's closed forever.Read About Cookies Dismiss